Now Foods, Organic, Inulin, Pure Powder, 8 oz (227 g)
Fait par Now Foods
Rabais de volume
Acheter 4+Faites des économies. 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
Ce produit a bien été ajouté à votre liste d’envie.
Aperçu du produit
- Certified Organic
- Prebiotic Intestinal Support
- Pure Powder
- Stimulates Friendly Bacteria
- Very Low Glycemic Index
- USDA Organic
- GMP Quality Assured
- A Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
NOW Organic Inulin is a fructooligosaccharide that acts as a prebiotic, simulating the growth of friendly and healthy intestinal bacteria, which supports good colon health. Since it also has very low glycemic index, it is suitable for many people who are on restricted diets. Add it to your favorite beverage or food.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 level teaspoon 1 to 3 times daily. Mix into your favorite beverage or food. Begin with 1 teaspoon a day and slowly increase dosage to limit GI discomfort.
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
This product is sold by weight not volume.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Caution: For adults only. May cause mild transient GI discomfort. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not eat freshness packet enclosed.
|Serving Size: 1 Level Teaspoon (2.8 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 81|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||2.7 g||1%*|
|Dietary Fiber||2.5 g||10%*|
|Organic Inulin (FOS)||2.8 g||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
iHerb Commentaires des clients