Now Foods, Real Food, White Chia Seed, 1 lb (454 g)
Fait par Now Foods
Rabais de volume
Acheter 4+Faites des économies. 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
Ce produit a bien été ajouté à votre liste d’envie.
Aperçu du produit
- Always Natural. Always Real.
- Blanco Salvia
- Natural Source of Healthy Fatty Acids
- Excellent Source of Fiber
- Same Great NOW Taste. Brand New Look!
- Hearty, Nutritious & Wholesome
While most of us know chia from the popular and peculiar chia pets, chia is far more than a humorous ornamental plant. Chia (salvia hispanica) is one of the best-known plant sources of healthy fatty acids, which account for almost two-thirds of chia's total fatty acid make-up. Chia seeds are also an excellent source of fiber and a good source of calcium.
NOW Real Food White Chia Seeds are a tasty treat with a mild flavor that can be eaten on their own or added to many of your favorite recipes. They're also an excellent topping for salads, yogurts, puddings, and more.
Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food has been committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural and organic foods since 1968. We're independent, family owned, and proud of it. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
Refrigeration recommended after opening.
White chia seeds (salvia hispanica) (non-GMO).
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (20 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g||28%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|Naturally occurring fatty acids (example) (per serving)**|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Alpha Linolenic Acid)||3.8 g (3,800 mg)|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Linolenic Acid)||1.2 g (1,200 mg)|
|**Subject to natural variability.|
iHerb Commentaires des clients