Now Foods, 8 Billion Acidophilus & Bifidus, 120 Veggie Caps
Fait par Now Foods
Rabais de volume
Acheter 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals 10% of the value of your last order with iHerb, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your last order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
This product is now in your Wish List.
Aperçu du produit
- Healthy Intestinal Flora
- Promotes Positive Probiotic Balance
- Healthy Immune Support
- GMP Quality Assured
- A Dietary Supplement
This NOW product has been designed to provide a balanced blend of the two prominent species of resident intestinal bacteria. Regular intake of beneficial probiotics can aid in maintaining healthy intestinal flora.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily between meals or on an empty stomach. Consider taking these other NOW products: Fiber-3 and Optimal Digestive System.
Keep refrigerated to maintain potency.
Potato starch, cellulose (capsule), cellulose powder, silica and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Contains milk. Note for those highly sensitive to milk protein: This product may contain minute amounts of casein.
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Settling of powder may occur in the capsule, which is filled by weight not volume.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
|Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Formulated to deliver the following minimum potencies through the Best By date.|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||4.0 Billion||(50%)*|
|Bifidobacterium lactis||3.2 Billion||(40%)*|
|Bifidobacterium longum||0.8 Billion||(10%)*|
|Total minimum microorganisms||8.0 Billion||(100%)*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Commentaires des clients