Nordic Naturals, Baby's DHA, with Vitamin D3, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
Fait par Nordic Naturals
- Loyalty credit equals 10% of the value of your last order with iHerb, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your last order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
This product is now in your Wish List.
Aperçu du produit
- Official Baby's Omega-3 - American Pregnancy Association
- Nervous System
- 1050 mg Omega-3 with Vitamin D3
- Omega-3 DHA from 100% Wild Arctic Cod Supports Infant Brain and Visual Development
- Superior Triglyceride Form
- Non GMO Verified
- Purity, Freshness - 3rd Party Tested
- Dietary Supplement
- Molecularly Distilled
- Guaranteed Purity
- Gold Standard
- Brain development
- Healthy nervous system development
- Visual development
A baby's brain more than doubles in size during the first years of life. DHA is the primary building block of brain tissue. Adequate intake of DHA is essential for proper brain and visual development, and remains necessary throughout life to maintain brain, eye, and nervous system health.
Nordic Naturals Baby's DHA is the official baby's omega-3 of the American Pregnancy Association, and is the #1-selling baby's omega-3 in the U.S.+ We have always used 100% wild Arctic cod in our cod liver oil products, including Baby's DHA — no fish body oils or synthetic additives are ever used.
Wild caught. Exceptionally fresh and pure.
Every batch of Nordic Naturals fish oils is tested by a third-party certified lab for environmental toxins, including heavy metals. All fish oils are in the triglyceride form and surpass the strictest international standards for purity and freshness.
+Based on SPINS scan data.
Suggested use for infants:
|5-10 lb||1.0 mL|
|11-20 lb||2.0 mL|
|21-25 lb||3.0 mL|
|26-30 lb||4.0 mL|
|31-35 lb||5.0 mL|
Serve with food, or as directed by your pediatrician. Clean dropper thoroughly between each use. To preserve freshness, do not depress bulb in oil. Store bottle with original cap in refrigerator.
Includes a measured dropper for convenient dosing. Baby's DHA can be easily added to formula or food.
Purified arctic cod liver oil, rosemary extract (a natural preservative), d-alpha tocopherol, cholecalciferol in olive oil.
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing
Refrigerate after opening
Best if used within 3 months after opening
Keep out of the reach of children
Consult with your physician before using this product if your baby is allergic to iodine, uses blood thinners, or anticipates surgery.
|Serving Size: 5 mL¹|
|Servings per bottle: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||5.0 g||†|
|Vitamin A||230-920 I.U.||15-61%|
|Vitamin D3||300 I.U.||75%|
|Total Omega-3s||1050 mg||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||350 mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||485 mg||†|
|Other Omega-3s||215 mg||†|
|* Infants under 1 year of age.
† Daily Value not established.
¹ Refer to back of box for suggested use.
iHerb Commentaires des clients