Nordic Naturals, Baby's DHA, Vegetarian, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Fait par Nordic Naturals
- Loyalty credit equals 10% of the value of your last order with iHerb, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your last order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
This product is now in your Wish List.
Aperçu du produit
- Dropper for Easy Dosing
- Nervous System
- Certified Vegetarian
- 865 mg Omega-3
- 100% Vegetarian Omega-3 DHA Supports Infant Brain and Visual Development.
- Non GMO Verified
- 3rd Party Tested - Purity • Freshness
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified By The American Vegetarian Association
- Every Child Needs DHA
A baby's brain more than doubles in size during the first years of life. DHA is the primary building block of brain tissue. Adequate intake of DHA is essential for proper brain and visual development, and remains necessary throughout life to maintain brain, eye, and nervous system health.
Nordic Naturals Baby's DHA Vegetarian is made exclusively from microalgae, nature's original source of marine omega-3, for essential omega nutrition without the use of fish and is non-GMO and hexane free.
Every batch of Nordic Naturals algae oils is tested by a third-party certified lab for environmental toxins, including heavy metals. All algae oils are in the triglyceride form and surpass the strictest international standards for purity and freshness.
- Brain and visual development
- Supports learning and language abilities
- Healthy nervous system development
Includes a measured dropper for convenient dosing. Baby's DHA Vegetarian can be easily added to formula or food.
|Suggested use for infants:|
|5-10 lb||0.5 ml|
|11-20 lb||1.0 ml|
|21-25 lb||1.5 ml|
|26-35 lb||2.0 ml|
For babies 6 months or older, or as directed by your pediatrician. Serve with food. Clean dropper thoroughly between each use. To preserve freshness, do not depress bulb in oil. Store bottle with original cap in refrigerator.
Marine algae oil (schizochytrium sp.), high-oleic sunflower oil, sunflower lecithin, natural mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
100% hexane free.
Nordic Naturals Baby's DHA Vegetarian is obtained from a naturally occurring, non-genetically modified microalgae, and is extracted using a 100% hexane-free method.
Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing
Refrigerate after opening
Best if used within 3 months after opening
Keep out of the reach of children
Consult with your physician before using this product if your baby is allergic to iodine, uses blood thinners, or anticipates surgery.
|Serving Size: 2.0 ml¹|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||2.0 g||†|
|Total Omega-3s||865 mg||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||225 mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||450 mg||†|
|Other Omega-3s||190 mg||†|
|*Infant under 1 year of age.
†Daily Value not established.
¹Refer to back of box for suggested use.
Contains less than 2% of the Daily Value of vitamin A.
iHerb Commentaires des clients