Nature's Way, Aloe Vera, Leaf Gel & Juice, 33.8 fl oz (1 Liter)
Fait par Nature's Way
Rabais de volume
Acheter 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
This product is now in your Wish List.
Aperçu du produit
- Premium Quality
- With Aloe Polymax, Aloe Polysaccharide Extract
- 94.5% Purified Aloe Leaf Gel & Juice From Concentrate
- Certified Aloe Content & Purity in this Product - International Aloe Science Council
Health & longevity through the power of nature—that's what it means to Trust the Leaf
Nature's Way Aloe Vera Gel & Juice provides the unique soothing benefits of the potent aloe pulp combined with inner leaf juice.
Polysaccharide Content. Scientific studies show polysaccharides to be responsible for many of aloe's health benefits. Nature's Way Aloe Vera is enhanced with Aloe PolyMax+ (a proprietary aloe polysaccharide extract).
Organically Grown in Rich Fertile Soil. This product contains organically grown Aloe Vera that is harvested at the peak of nutrient potency.
Oxidation-Free Packing. Nature's Way Aloe Vera is guaranteed fresh. Because aloe nutrients deteriorate when exposed to oxygen, Nature's Way Aloe Vera is bottled using a unique nitrogen process to eliminate oxidation and preserve potency.
Certified for Purity & Potency. Nature's Way Aloe Vera is the brand to trust. Independently certified for quality, Nature's Way Aloe Vera is certified by the International Aloe Science Council (verification of aloe content and purity).
Directions: Drink 1 to 8 ounces per day or mix into your favorite juice or smoothie.
Refrigerate after opening
Purified water, aloe vera leaf juice, aloe vera leaf pulp, citric acid, sodium benzoate (preservative), potassium sorbate (preservative), and organic aloe polymax+ polysaccharide extract.
Safety sealed for your protection
|Serving Size: 8 fl. oz. (240 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value†|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Commentaires des clients