Lily of the Desert, Aloe Herbal, Detox Formula, 32 fl oz (960 ml)
Vous avez acheté cet article leAfficher cette commande.
Rabais de volume
Acheter 4+Faites des économies. 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
Votre crédit fidélité sera appliqué à votre prochaine commande dès que votre commande actuelle aura été expédiée.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
Ce produit a bien été ajouté à votre liste d’envie.
- Made With Filtered Whole Leaf and Inner Fillet Aloe Vera
- Daily Detoxifying Formula
- Enhanced With Polysaccharide-Rice Aloesorb
- Dietary Supplement
- A Natural Support for Daily Detoxifying
- Clinically Proven to Reduce Cell Nitrate Level by 11%
Welcome To The Lily Tradition
Lily of the Desert has been a leading producer of aloe vera since 1971. As the largest grower, processor and distributor of aloe vera products, we work hard to provide our customers with purest aloe in the marketplace. Our market-leading innovations and patent-pending processes allow us to offer the best possible products for our customers.
Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Benefits
- Contains full range of valuable aloe polysaccharides
- Clinically proven to increase absorption of other nutrients
- Helps sustain and promote healthy regularity
- Helps support a healthy digestive system
- Helps maintain stomach pH balance
Aloesorb: naturally occurring high molecular weight aloe polysaccharides that have been isolated through a patent-pending process and infused back into our aloe juices. Lily has completed a series of clinical studies on our own aloe juice with Aloesorb and the studies show:
- Improved absorption of nutrients
- Supported healthy immune system
- Enhanced antioxidant support
- Reduced toxic nitrate levels
Lily of the Desert products with Aloesorb show an overall improvement in health benefits.
High molecular-weight naturally occurring aloe polysaccharides that have been infused back into the product. Clinically proven to aid in improving absorption, support a healthy immune system and reducing toxic nitrate levels.
Helps with occasional discomfort of the gastrointestinal tract and maintains healthy regularity.
Assists in the development of beneficial bacterias.
Supports a reduction of superoxide anion radicals and nitric acid in the liver, intestines and stomach.
Supports healthy liver, gallbladder and urinary tract function.
Slippery Elm Bark
Promotes further cleansing of waste from the colon.
Before opening, shake bottle well. Enjoy 2-4 Tbsp. as needed up to 4 times daily. Refrigerate immediately after opening. Consume within 5-6 months after opening.
Natural flavor, xanthan gum, citric acid (pH stabilizer), less than 0.1% each sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate used as food grade preservatives.
Contains 80% organic ingredients.
Refrigerate after opening
Important Consumer Notice:
This product is a natural product; therefore the color may change slightly due to seasonal variations without affecting purity, efficacy or quality.
|Serving Size: 2 Fl. oz. (59 ml)|
|Serving Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%|
|Total Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|Gum Acacia||4 g|
|Organic Aloe Vera Juice (Fillet, Filtered While Leaf & Pulp)||51 ml||†|
|Organic Polysaccharide Rich Aloesorb||60 mg||†|
|Proprietary Herbal Blend
Spearmint Leaf, Milk Thistle Seeds, Echinacea Leaf, Burdock Root, Dandelion Leaf, Green Tea Leaf, Red Clover Blossoms, Blue Cohosh Root, Buckthorn Bark, Slippery Elm Bark
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not Established.