Jarrow Formulas, Organic, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)
Fait par Jarrow Formulas
Rabais de volume
Acheter 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
This product is now in your Wish List.
Aperçu du produit
- Certified Organic
- Expeller Pressed
- Rich and Full Coconut Flavor
- Source of Medium Chain Triglycerides
- No Trans Fatty Acids (TFAs)
- No Hydrogenation
- Suitable for Vegetarians/Vegans
- Certified by QAI
- Certified Organic by QAI
Jarrow Formulas Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil from the fresh flesh of the coconut palm fruit, (Cocos nucifera) is unrefined and expeller-pressed in a controlled, indoor environment. This specific process does not utilize any solvents and preserves the volatile compounds responsible for imparting the rich, familiar flavor of coconuts. Coconut oil is a source of medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), such as lauric acid (C-12) and caprylic acids (C-8).
Coconut oil is stable even during long periods of storage. Because its melting point is 75-76° F, coconut oil can be used in both liquid or solid forms for cooking and baking.
100% unrefined expeller pressed, organic, extra virgin coconut oil.
Contains: Tree nuts (coconut).
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts.
Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
For maximum freshness, best kept refrigerated after opening.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: Approx 32|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||13 g||65%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Not a significant source of Vitamin A, C, Iron or Calcium.
iHerb Commentaires des clients