Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 8D, Light Golden Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)
Vous avez acheté cet article leAfficher cette commande.
Rabais de volume
Acheter 4+Faites des économies. 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
Votre crédit fidélité sera appliqué à votre prochaine commande dès que votre commande actuelle aura été expédiée.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
Ce produit a bien été ajouté à votre liste d’envie.
- Since 1970
- More Conditioning Lasting Colour
- With Aloe Vera
- No Ammonia
- No Paraben
- 100% Grey Cover
- For One or Two Applications
More Intense Shining Colors:
- Gentle hair care: 0% Ammonia, 0% Paraben
- Effective Grey Cover
- Long lasting color
Aloe Vera Barbadensis
Specially rich in enzymes, proteins, polysaccharides, vitamins A-C-E and mineral salts. Soothes scalp during application. Strengthens and protects the hair during application. Contributes effectively to extra conditioning action and longer lasting color.
This Package Contains:
- 1 bottle Herbatint haircolor gel
- 60 ml - 2 fl. oz.
- 1 bottle Glycol Developer
- 60 ml - 2 fl. oz.
- 1 sample of either shampoo or Royal Cream conditioner
- 15 ml - 0.5 fl. oz.
- 1 pair of gloves
- 1 leaflet containing directions for use
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
1) Using a plastic or a glass container, combine equal and sufficient amounts of Herbatint gel and the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain for future use.
2) Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st Case: Previously Colored Hair
3) Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
4) Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. (total processing time: 40 minutes).
2nd case: Uncolored hair
3) Apply the mixture through the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatint application Kit. Discard any unused mixture.
4) Leave to process for 40 minutes.
During processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and doesn't have any effect on the final color.
5) Once processed rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear.
6) Shampoo your hair, using preferably a shampoo from the Herbatint range for best results, rinse and towel dry.
7) Apply the Royal Cream Conditioner, leave for 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.
Colors from 1N to 8N (the natural series) achieve a 100% coverage of your grey hair. In order to achieve total grey coverage with the Ash, Golden, Copper and Mahogany color series, it is suggested to mix the chosen color (40 ml) with a natural series color of the same number (20 ml). For example: your hair color is chestnut and your selected color is copper chestnut, mix 40 ml of Herbatint 4R (copper chestnut) with 20 ml of Herbatint 4N (chestnut). Follow instructions as usual.
Herbatint haircolor gel ingredients: laureth-5; aqua/water; propylene glycol; PEG-2 oleamine; ethanolamine walnut extract; rhubarb extract; cinchona extract; aloe barbadensis extract; PEG- 75 meadowfoam seed oil; p-aminophenol; echinacea angustifolia extract; p-phenylenediamine; betula alba leaf extract; hamamelis virginiana extract; resorcinol; sodium hydrosulfite; ascorbic acid; tetrasodium EDTA; cetrimonium chloride; 2- amino -3 - hydroxypiridine
Glycol developer ingredients: aqua/water; hydrogen peroxide; etidronic acid; cetrimonium chloride
Royal cream conditioner ingredients: aqua/water; citric acid; behentrimonium chloride; cetyl alcohol; lanolin alcohol; methyl gluceth -20; mallow extract; rosemary extract; aloe barbadensis extract; triticum vulgare germ oil; jojoba oil; rice bran oil; ascorbic acid; tocopheryl acetate; parfum; caprylyl glycol; phenyl alcohol
Contains phenylenediamine, resorcinol, and hydrogen peroxide. The mixing ratio is 1:1
Caution: Haircolorings may cause serious allergies. An allergy test should be performed 48 hours before use according to leaflet instructions. Please carefully read and follow the instructions. This product must not be used on individuals less than 16 years old. Temporary tattoos with black henna may increase the allergy risk.
Do not color your hair if:
- Your face presents skin eruption or if your scalp is sensitive, shows irritation or is damaged;
- You already had a reaction after having colored your hair;
- In the past, you had allergic reactions after having made a tattoo with black henna;
Avoid contact with the eyes. Should mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of cool water.
This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows.
Rinse hair thoroughly after processing.
Carefully read the instructions leaflet inside the box.
Wear the enclosed gloves during application.
Keep away from children's reach.
Against animal testing