Health Valley, Gluten Free Café, Chicken Noodle Soup, 15 oz (425 g)
Fait par Health Valley
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
This product is now in your Wish List.
Aperçu du produit
- Inspected for Wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture
- So Good You Will Never Know it's Gluten Free
- Certified Gluten Free by the Gluten Free Certification Organization
For gluten-sensitive consumers who don't want to sacrifice taste, Gluten Free Café offers gluten free soups bursting with delicious flavor. Gluten Free Café soups are certified by The Gluten Intolerance Group of North America, which administers the Gluten Free Certification Organization (GFCO) program.
Gluten Free Café is certified by the Gluten Intolerance Group of North America. The GFCO logo stands for the independent verification of quality, integrity and purity of products. Products carrying this logo meet strict gluten free standards, and are certified to have less than 10 ppm (part per million) of gluten.
Ready to serve - do not add water
Stove: Heat, stir as necessary.
Microwave: Heat in a covered microwave safe bowl on High for about 2 minutes or until hot. Remove carefully.
Water, cooked chicken meat (chicken meat, water, potato starch, sea salt), carrots, rice noodles (rice flour), celery, flavors (includes yeast extract), enriched rice flour (contains calcium phosphate, iron [ferric orthophosphate], niacinamide, folic acid, vitamin D3, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin), acacia gum, sea salt, garlic powder, onion powder, spices, turmeric.
|Serving Size: 1 Cup (240 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||16 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||9%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|
iHerb Commentaires des clients