Ghirardelli, 60% Cocoa Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips, 10 oz (283 g)
Fait par Ghirardelli
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
Ce produit a bien été ajouté à votre liste d’envie.
Aperçu du produit
- All Natural
- Founded in 1852
- Premium Baking Chips
- Kosher Dairy
- 60% Cacao Intense Chocolate Taste
- Moments of Timeless Pleasure
The luxuriously deep flavor and smooth texture of Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chocolate delivers the ultimate chocolate indulgence. We hand-select the world's finest cocoa beans and roast them to perfection, then blend the purest ingredients to achieve our award-winning chocolate. Experience the Ghirardelli difference:
- All Natural ingredients
- Intensely rich and perfectly balanced taste
- Finest grind for smoothest texture and easiest melting
Our formulation for our Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips is our highest cacao content chip, delivering an intensely rich yet balanced chocolate sensation.
Ghirardelli Chocolate Chip Cookies (Yield: 4 dozen cookies)
- 2 1/4 cups unsifted flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 10 oz Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
Preheat oven to 375°F. Stir flour with baking soda and salt; set aside. Beat butter with sugar and brown sugar at medium speed until creamy. Add vanilla and eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed until incorporated.
Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts (if desired). Drop by tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
Chocolate Melting Instructions:
Stove Top: Place chips in double boiler over gently simmering (not boiling) water. Stir chips constantly until melted.
Microwave: Heat chocolate in a microwave safe container at medium powder (50%) for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Stir until bowl no longer feels warm. Continue heating at 15-30 seconds intervals, stirring until smooth.
Bittersweet chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, milk fat, soy lecithin- an emulsifier, vanilla). May contain milk.
Store in a cool and dry place.
|Serving Size: 16 chips (15 g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 19|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%|
|Sat Fat||3.5 g||17%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||5%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Commentaires des clients