Frontier Natural Products, Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1.92 oz (54 g)
Fait par Frontier Natural Products
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
This product is now in your Wish List.
Aperçu du produit
- Non GMO Project Verified
When a traditional pumpkin pie is your goal, this is the blend for you. Use it to make a few unpredictable desserts, too!
This fragrant blend of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves is so handy, you'll be surprised at how often you'll reach for it. These spices, used in conjunction in hundreds of dessert recipes, bring wonderful flavor to just about any sweet dish.
*ETO (ethylene oxide) is a sterilization chemical commonly used in the spice industry, but never by Frontier Co-op.
Flavor pumpkin pies, custard and eggnog
- Use to flavor pumpkin pies and bars.
- Add to other pies--apple, peach, or rhubarb, for example.
- Add to custards and puddings.
- Sprinkle on eggnog.
- Fold into quick bread batter or cake batter (especially carrot cake or pumpkin cake).
- Sprinkle on squash while baking.
- Use to season cooked carrots.
- Sprinkle on pumpkin soup.
- Add to pancake or waffle batter.
- Use to season baked apples, pears, or peaches.
- Add to applesauce.
- Add to cookie batter (especially oatmeal or sugar varieties).
- Combine with plain yogurt and honey or maple syrup.
- Use to flavor breakfast oatmeal and granola.
- Mix with cream cheese and honey and spread on raisin bagels.
Cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg.
iHerb Commentaires des clients