Flora, Organic, Hydro-Therm Walnut Oil, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
Fait par Flora
Rabais de volume
Acheter 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals 10% of the value of your last order with iHerb, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your last order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
This product is now in your Wish List.
Aperçu du produit
- Elegant and Flavorful from Choice Walnuts
- Unfiltered & Unrefined
- Artisan Fresh Pressed
- Certified Organic by QAI
- USDA Organic
Fresh pressed walnut oil's distinct taste is a much sought after delicacy that leads a refined touch to any dish. Its light color and flavor make it an excellent salad oil and ideal complement for pasta dishes or desserts. Flora Hyro-Therm Walnut Oil comes from choice organic walnuts. High in healthy omega-3 and -6 essential fatty acids, its exquisite taste goes hand-in-hand with its benefits.
Flora Hyro-Therm Oils attribute their extraordinary taste and exceptional quality to a proprietary technique derived from old-world, European pressing methods. This gentle, low-temperature process employs light toasting, sea salt, and cool, filtered water to protect and ensure the natural spectrum of omega fatty acids. To maintain peak nutritional value and prevent oxidation, the oils are nitrogen flushed and packaged in light-resistant, dark glass bottles. Flora Hydro-Therm Oils are pure, unfiltered, unrefined, and made with certified organic ingredients.
Flora Hydro-Therm Walnut Oil is excellent for salad dressings, and an ideal complement for pasta dishes or desserts.
Organic walnut oil. Nitrogen-flushed to maintain freshness.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp. (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: about 16|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||9 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, protein, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Commentaires des clients