Eidon Mineral Supplements, Immune Support, 19 oz (563 ml)
Fait par Eidon Mineral Supplements
Rabais de volume
Acheter 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
This product is now in your Wish List.
Aperçu du produit
- Ionic Minerals
- It's Not What You Take, It's What You Absorb
- EIDON - Purity You Can See, Taste and Feel
A blend of 4 minerals essential for a strong and well functioning immune system.
EIDON Immune Support Formula: Zinc, selenium, sulfur & silver play important roles in supporting our immune system. The onset of a cold or flu may be indicative of a temporary deficiency in one or more of these minerals. A strong immune system is also important in dealing with allergies and asthma. This formulation provides you with an optimal blend of essential elements necessary for a healthy immune system.
Take the guesswork out of supplements: EIDON uses a proprietary process that transforms pure mineral crystals into a fully hydrated, 100% bioavailable liquid ionic supplement • easy to swallow •gentle on the stomach • made in the USA and quality tested to assure safety and potency.
The EIDON Difference: Large doses are used in solid supplements because most of the mineral is not absorbed. EIDON minerals are 100% bioavailable. It is not necessary to take large doses in order to be effective.
One tablespoon, up to 5 times a day if needed.
All natural, No sugars, starch, gluten, artificial flavors, colors, preservatives or animal by-products. 100% Vegan.
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp. (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 38|
|Mineral||Amount Per Serving
|**Daily Value not established.
"Every sickness, every disease, every ailment can be traced to a mineral deficiency"-Dr. Linus Pauling, winner of two Nobel Prizes.