Eclectic Institute, Purple Probiotic, 300 mg, 90 Veggie Caps3 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: ECL-31910
- UPC Code: 023363319107
- Package Quantity: 90 Veggie Caps
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 3.8 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -€1.86
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Live Active Cultures
- Plant Originated Wellness
- A Dietary Supplement
- 100% Kosher
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Lacto-fermented vegetables are a natural and traditional source of probiotic beneficial lactobacillus acidophilus bacteria.
- Promotes digestive health and provides immune support.
- Enhanced with prebiotic soluble fiber.
- No Salt. Non-Dairy. Gluten free.
- Fermented vegetables help colonize the intestine with beneficial micro-flora and at the same time provide essential vitamins and minerals.
- Excellent source of anthocyanin antioxidants.
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving active probiotics and enzymes.
2 capsules 1-3 times per day.
Hypromellose and purified water (vegetable capsule).
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: 2 capsules (600 mg)|
|Servings Per Container: 25|
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving|
|Freeze-dried, fermented, Organic Purple Cabbage (Brassica oleracea)||570 mg|
|Freeze-dried, fermented, Organic Sunchokes (Helianthus tuberosus) root||30 mg|