E.L.F. Cosmetics, Essential Professional Complete Brush Set, 12 Brushes53 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.53 lbs (0.24 kg)
- Product Code: ELF-01810
- UPC Code: 609332018105
- Package Quantity: 12 Brushes
- Dimensions: 0.8 x 7.5 x 8.2 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -€2.71
This complete 12-Piece Brush Set includes all of the Essential eyes, lips, and face makeup brushes you need to complete your flawless look. From eye shadow and liner, to concealer and foundation, the Professional 12-Piece Brush Set is just what you've been looking for!
All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.
- Concealer Brush
- Bronzing Brush
- Foundation Brush
- Blending Eye Brush
- Smudge Eye Sponge
- Eye Liner Brush
- Total Face Brush
- Defining Eye Brush
- Eyelash & Brow Wand
- Lip Defining Brush
- Brow Comb & Brush
- Eyeshadow Brush
- Creates flawless and smooth application with the synthethic bristled brush for wet or dry products.
- Conceals blemishes, red spots, and darkness with precision treatment.
- Creates even and full coverage.
- This unique three-in-one brush allows for precision application of blush, bronzer, and all other multi-purpose dusts and loose powders.
- Achieve an ultra smooth, pore-less finish when applying foundation or tinted moisturizer.
- For best results use upward brush strokes.
Blending Eye Brush
- Expertly blends multi eye shades while softening dramatic edges and fine lines.
- Brush can also multi-task, use it to set powder or liquid concealer.
Smudge Eye Sponge
- Create a dramatic, smokey eye look with this soft tapered applicator that blends liner and shadow perfectly.
- Refined, gentle brush tip perfectly reaches the inner and outer lash line.
- Works in harmony with wet or dry formulations.
Total Face Brush
- Soft caressing facial bristles allow for soothing application or facial and bronzing powder and for quick full-face touch ups.
Defining Eye Brush
- The velvety bristles contour in the crease of the eyelid or right underneath the brow bone for added color.
Eyelash & Brow Wand
- Defines lashes after mascara application or brow contouring to create perfectly defined, brows and lashes.
Lip Defining Brush
This soft tapered brush is ideal for lip color application and for softening lip pencil lines, creating a professional look every time.
Eye Comb and Brush
- Brow comb works as the expert clipping tool to obtain perfect brow length.
- The brow brush sets brow shape and softens hair texture.
- Expertly blends multiple eye shades while softening dramatic edges and fine lines.
- Brush can also multi-task; use it to set powder or liquid concealer.
All e.l.f. Professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists.
Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into you hand and facilitates a flawless finish with every application.
Keep out of reach of children.
No animal testing.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I do not recomend this set of brushes: bad quality, disguasting smell. The only brush I use is the eye brush, would give it 3 points of 5, the small taclon brush I use for correcting manicure, and the large taclon brush I sometimes use for face treatments like masques. The rest are useless, avoid
Some brushes are not bad,but not all. I'd say, it's ok for the beginners, for the price really worth to give it a try!