Dynamic Health Laboratories, Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Unflavored, 32 fl oz (946 ml)
Fait par Dynamic Health Laboratories
Rabais de volume
Acheter 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
This product is now in your Wish List.
Aperçu du produit
- BPA Free
- Gluten Free
- USDA Organic
- Aloe Content & Purity in This Product Certified - International Aloe Science Council
- Produced from Organic Aloe Vera Barbadensis Miller Plant
- Made from Certified Organic Aloe Vera Juice
- Organic Certified by: Organic Certifiers
- Contains Polysaccharides
Dynamic Health Laboratories, Inc. Organic Aloe Vera Juice is produced from Organic Aloe Barbadensis Miller plants.
Dynamic Health Laboratories, Inc. Organic Aloe Vera Juice contains essential bioactive ingredients such as Polysaccharides for which Aloe Vera is known.
Our Organic Aloe Vera Juice is a natural source for: Vitamins, Amino Acids, Enzymes, Minerals & Trace Elements.
Our Certified Organic Aloe Vera Juice can be mixed with other juices & served over ice as a refreshing smoothie.
Shake well. Refrigerate after opening.
Certified organic aloe vera juice (99.4%) and citric acid (0.6%).
No artificial color · No artificial sweeteners · No sugar added
Natural variations in Aloe Vera plants can vary the color, taste and consistency from batch to batch. This does not affect the potency or quality of the Aloe Vera juice.
|Serving Size: 4 oz (120 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Amount per Serving||120 ml||%DV*||100 ml||%DV*|
|Calories (Energy)||5 (21 kJ)||5 (21 kJ)|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Sat Fat||0 mg||0%||0 mg||0%|
|Cholest||0 mg||0%||0 mg||0%|
|Sodium||20 g||1%||15 g||<1%|
|Total Carb||1 g||<1%||<1 g||<1%|
|Sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||1 g||2%||<1 g||<2%|
|Not a significant source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
iHerb Commentaires des clients