Derma E, Soothing Eye Gel, with Anti-Aging Pycnogenol, 1/2 oz (14 g)
Fait par Derma E
- Loyalty credit equals 10% of the value of your last order with iHerb, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your last order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
This product is now in your Wish List.
Aperçu du produit
- All Skin Types
- Natural Solutions: Sensitive Skin
- Skincare Solutions
- Natural Ingredients
- Visibly Reduces Puffiness
- Derma E is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Cruelty-Free/Gluten-Free/Vegan/pH Balanced
- Never any Harmful Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil or Artificial Colors
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
—Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M.
derma e natural skincare: solutions that work
- Pycnogenol is a super antioxidant 50 times more powerful than Vitamin E.
- This fragrance-free cooling eye gel with Green Tea extract helps soothe and protect the fragile eye area.
- Helps reduce the appearance of lines, dryness and puffiness.
Gently apply a pearl-sized amount around the entire eye area. For best results use morning and evening.
Water (aqua), hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, pinus pinaster (pycnogenol) bark extract, allantoin, glycerin, panthenol, carbomer, organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract* (.1%), organic aloe barbadensis leaf extract* (.1%), beta-alanine, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
iHerb Commentaires des clients