Derma E, Hydrating Day Cream, With Hyaluronic Acid, 2 oz (56 g)
By Derma E47 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.84 lbs (0.38 kg)
- Product Code: DME-00465
- UPC Code: 030985004656
- Package Quantity: 2 oz (56 g)
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -€2.71
- Dry, Normal Skin Types
- Natural Solution: First Signs of Aging
- Skincare Solutions
- Natural Ingredients
- Intensive Rehydrating Formula
- derma e is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Cruelty-Free/Gluten-Free/Vegan/pH Balanced
- Never any Harmful Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil or Artificial Colors
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-prove to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
—Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M.
derma e natural skincare: solutions that work
- Hydrating Day Cream is especially formulated to counteract dry skin all day.
- Hyaluronic Acid can hold to 1000 times its weight in water and has an amazing ability to bind moisture to help soften, smooth, tone and rehydrate skin.
- Enriched with Green Tea, Vitamins C & E and Aloe to help protect skin from free radicals and the effects of the environment.
- This fine, silky cream reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by helping plump skin tissue.
Apply to clean skin in the morning or wherever extra moisture is needed.
Water (aqua), organic aloe barbadensis leaf extract* (.1%), organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract* (.1%), glycerin, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, ceteareth 20, organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil* (.1%), sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid; actimoist bio-1), calcium ascorbate (ester-c), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), polysorbate, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, plumeria blossom fragrance.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA
iHerb Customer Reviews
Derma e was recommended by my friend. I tried this hydrating day cream and love it. Really moisture with hyaluronic acid. Love the natural and organic ingredient. Recommend to friends ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **
There is something about this product I just didn&amp;#39;t like. The texture is okay and the smell is alright. I don&amp;#39;t know why people are complaining about the smell. It&amp;#39;s very light and candy like. That was one of the things I did like. It was how it made my skin feel. At first when it goes on it feels great, but then as the day progresses you feel your skin getting dry in areas and then oily in others. It definitely DOES NOT balance the skin. At least mine it doesn&amp;#39;t. I don&amp;#39;t know...I just found the product a bit blah. I&amp;#39;m going back to using the Avalon Organics oil free moisturizer and the Alba Botanica one. Those hydrated my skin much better and dealt with the oiliness as well. This one didn&amp;#39;t do jack!