Crio Brü, Brewed Cocoa, Coca River, 12 oz (340 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Crio Brü3 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.95 lbs (0.43 kg)
- Product Code: CBR-37214
- UPC Code: 837654372142
- Package Quantity: 12 oz (340 g)
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 4.2 x 6.7 in, 0.8 lbs (0.36 kg)
- 100% Roasted and Ground Cocoa Beans
- Brews Just Like Coffee
- With Flavor Notes of Green Banana and Blackberries Found Naturally in Premium Cocoa Beans from Ecuador
- Single Ingredient Product
- 100% Premium Cacao
- Antioxidant Rich
- Cholesterol Free
- Gluten Free
- Sugar Free
- Increases Energy
- Reduces Hunger
- Sodium Free
- Fat Free
- Choose to Feel Good Every Day!
- Makes Up to 40 Servings
The Coca River winds through an emerald paradise in southern Ecuador until it feeds into the mighty Amazon. Nearby, a village called Vilcabamba is famous for the longevity of its people, many living more than a century. Nurtured in the black soil of this rainforest valley, the Ecuadorian cocoa bean produces the boldest and chocolatiest Crio Bru, with notes of green banana and blackberries.
The cocoa bean is one of nature's most amazing superfoods, offering sky-high antioxidant value, minerals and incredible health-promoting properties:
- Boost your immune system with antioxidants
- Increase energy naturally with theobromine (not caffeine!)
- Curb your appetite and lose weight
- Support your heart, brain and bones with magnesium
- Maintain healthy blood sugar levels with chromium and zinc
- Healthy and safe for kids
- Gluten free
Based on 6 oz cup using 2 Tbsp grounds
- 10 Calories
- 4516 IU Antioxidants
- 0 g Fat
- 0 mg Sodium
- 1.5 g Carbs
- 0 g Sugars
Coffee Maker: 2 Tbsp per 6 oz of cold, filtered water. Use a gold tone filter only (no paper filter). Select the slow setting or 1-4 cup setting, if possible.
French Press: 2 Tbsp per 6 oz of boiling water, stir, steep 8-12 min, stir, press.
100% ground cocoa beans
iHerb Customer Reviews
I am hooked. My friends love it too and will be ordering. This is soo delicious! It makes for a perfect coffee substitute as well. Easy to make, very rich in flavor and it's so good for you. Highly recommended.
No, this is NOT hot chocolate. It is brewed similarly to ground coffee, and it smells wonderful, and is healthy and so so satisfying. We really love it. Make it in our french press.