Bob's Red Mill, Tapioca Flour, Finely Ground, Gluten Free, 20 oz (566 g)
Fait par Bob's Red Mill
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
Ce produit a bien été ajouté à votre liste d’envie.
Aperçu du produit
- An Employee-Owned Company
- To Your Good Health... Bob Moore
- Gluten Free
- Also Known As Tapioca Starch
- Kosher Pareve
Tapioca Flour, also known as tapioca starch, is ground to powdery fine granulation from the dried roots of the cassava plant. It is a starchy and slightly sweet flour that is especially good for thickening soups, sauces, dips, pie fillings and puddings. Tapioca Flour is also an excellent ingredient for gluten-free baking, as it lends a springy texture, promotes browning and makes crispy crusts.
You Can See Our Quality!
Bob's Red Mill products labeled Gluten Free are batch tested in our quality control laboratory. We use an ELISA Gluten Assay test to determine if a product is gluten free.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen
Helpful Hint: As a corn starch substitute, use 2 Tbsp Tapioca Flour for every Tbsp corn starch.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup dry (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 19|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb.||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
iHerb Commentaires des clients