BabyGanics, The Grime Fighter, All Purpose Surface Wipes, Fragrance Free, 25 Wipes (Discontinued Item)
Fait par BabyGanics
- Loyalty credit equals 10% of the value of your last order with iHerb, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your last order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
Aperçu du produit
- People Friendly
- Earth Friendly
- On-The-Go Perfect Size for Travel
- Works Hard. Plays Safe.
- Naturally Safe & Non-Toxic
- With Resealable Pouch
- 25 Biodegradable Wipes Premoistened 7x10 in (17.8x25.4 cm)
- 100% Clean Wind Energy
- Never Tested on Animals
Hi! We're Kevin & Keith
BabyGanics founding-fathers—compulsive, clean-freaks but also family guys (wife, kids, dog, cat)! We read other 'green' labels and think "Whoa. That's harsh!" Safe for the planet should include people, right? So, we make products that clean like crazy and are safe around babies: earth safe, people safe & picky mother-in-law safe. (Did we mention they really work?) Let us know what you think!
The Grime Fighter hunts dirt where it lives (and where your babies live!): high chair, changing table, crib, cabinets, counter tops - bring it on! Tough stuff, but a softie around the babies! These wipes are so useful around the house you'll want to strap'em to your belt!
- Peel back seal to open. Use to clean hard surfaces: highchairs, changing tables, cribs, etc.
- When wipe gets dirty or dries out, toss it-but not in the toilet please.
- Reseal pouch to keep them moist.
Plant based cleaning agents (coconut, palm kernel, corn and sugar based surfactants), soy ester (soy based), filtered water, water conditioning agent, chelator, preservative.
Safety Information: If BabyGanics gets in your eyes, flush out with water. BabyGanics is not meant to be consumed but things happen so relax - it's not poisonous. No kidding though, if you swallow it, drink plenty of water. Be safe - keep your cleaning products out of reach of children & pets.